At VMKON, we believe in transparency and fair play, and this is why we want you to know how we collect, process, use and delete your information when you use our services, such as when:
- Visit our website at vmkon.com.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including sales, marketing, or events.
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. We are transparent with our policies and practices; please do not use our
services if you disagree with anything. For any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
A Brief Overview
Here is an overview of the key points from our privacy notice, but read below for more details on any of these subjects.
Personal Data- What personal information do we process?
When you visit us or engage with our services, we may ask you to submit some personal information to benefit from some of our features, like newsletters and promo codes. We may process your provided information with other data collected by us, like referral URL and date and time of visit.
We do not process sensitive personal information.
Information via third-party applications?
We do not have any associations with third-party apps for data transmission.
Why is the Information processed?
We collect information for legal and marketing reasons. The collected data is processed in order to improve and administer our services effectively. We can communicate with you for customer security, fraudulent activities, and in compliance with the law.
How do we keep your information safe?
VMKON takes reasonable measures to ensure that the data is protected at all times. Appropriately organizational, managerial, and technical procedures protect any data loss or privacy breach.
However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; despite our strict efforts to protect your data, we cannot promise that hackers, cybercriminals, or any unapproved third-party application will not be able to defeat our security check and improperly steal or modify your information.
What are your rights?
The applicable privacy law permits certain rights regarding your personal information based on your geographical location.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you navigate our website or participate in activities, we may ask you to submit some personal information to send you the information you request or may interest you. You will be intimidated about what information is required and what is optional.
The data collected is based on your interactions with the Services and your choices. The personal information we collect is voluntarily provided and may include the following:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact Preferences
- Debit/credit card numbers
- Billing addresses
- Contact or authentication data
VMKON never asks you to disclose any sensitive information (e.g., social security numbers, racial origin, philosophical beliefs, etc.) through our service unless we personally request or invite such data.
No sensitive data is processed.
Automatically Collected Information
Navigating through our services, we may collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, device, and browser information. This information is discrete and does not reveal any names or contact information. However, it may include data like PC type (Mac or Windows), resolution, referral URL, operating system, how you use our services, and time spent on our website. The data is primarily for analytical purposes to improve and maintain the security and operation of our services.
How Do We Process Your Information?
VMKON collects and processes your data for legal and commercial reasons. We process information to provide for requests, administer product campaigns and communicate any security or fraudulent concerns in compliance with the law.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- Improving Customer Experience: We may process your information to track your experience with our website and solve any potential problems that might have occurred. We use the data to respond to your queries and comments.
- Commercial purposes: The collected data may be processed to send you the information you request or may interest you, like changes in terms and policies or newsletters.
- User-to-user Connections: We may process your information if you use any of our offerings to communicate with another user.
- Marketing and Promotional Communications: Your data may be used for marketing purposes if this is per your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our promotional newsletters and messages at any time. Check out “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below for more information.
- For Targeted Advertising: We collect information regarding product preferences and demographic information for advertising and product development. It allows us to learn about our customers, develop and display better-targeted content, and create programs that interest them.
- To Evaluate and Improve Our Services: VMKON may collect your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends and the effectiveness of our product programs and evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing, and user experience.
- Identify Usage Trends. We may collect information to understand customer inclinations and quality control purposes.
Cookies are small data files stored as text files locally on your PC or mobile phone when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain viruses and are harmless to your PC. They help identify the browser on each page and report it to their parent website. They do not trace any sensitive information and are only used to maintain and improve the website. Cookies don’t take up much space and are automatically deleted at the end of the session.
Cookies specifically placed by the website owner (in this case, VMKON are recognized as ‘first-party cookies, while are set by parties other than the website owner are referred to as ‘third-party cookies.
Third-party cookies allow additional features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The third-party cookies can recognize your computer when it visits the website in question and specific other websites.
Cookies are used for different motives. Some may be placed for technical reasons to analyze the website operation- referred to as the ‘essential’ cookies. They are required to help you navigate the website and offer functionalities that may not be provided otherwise.
The performance cookies collect information on how you use our website. They track your interests to make your web experience smoother and tailored for your interests.
How can I control cookies?
Every time you use our website, a cookie pop-up will appear on the screen. You have the absolute right to accept or reject cookies. You can also set your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager and select which cookies are acceptable to you. Essential cookies can not be repudiated and are necessary to provide a smooth experience.
You can also enable or disable cookies through your browser. However, this can vary from browser to browser. Visit your browser’s help menu or www.allaboutcookies.org for more information.
How Often is the Cookies Policy Updated?
Why is your Information Processed?
VMKON will keep your personal information private and secure and only process it when we believe it is necessary. We will not share it unless you have permitted us to transfer your data or if such disclosure is necessary for compliance with the law.
To comply with the applicable law, we will obtain your consent to process your information for a particular situation or where your authorization can be inferred (e.g., implied consent). The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Click here to learn more.
Under certain circumstances, we may be legally obliged to process your personal data without your consent, for instance:
- If the collected data is in the urgent interest of an individual, no consent can be obtained instantaneously.
- For monitoring fraudulent activities and security.
- Company’s legitimate interest; for contractural requirements only if certain conditions are met.
- The data is contained in a witness statement, which is necessary to verify, process, or settle an insurance claim.
- If we can find considerable evidence to investigate, an individual has been or may be a victim of financial abuse.
- In connection with the sale of the company’s assets.
- For improving and analysis of product programs.
- If it is reasonably expected that obtaining consent can affect the availability or accuracy of the data.
- In compliance with a legal obligation, warrant, subpoena, or court order relating to the production of the records.
- If data is required solely for analytical, journalistic, or literary purposes.
- If information is already publicly available and is limited by regulations.
- To protect the right, property, and safety of VMKON, its customers, and employees.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary, depending on the purposes for which they were collected or in compliance with legal obligations.
The information will only be kept as long as it is required, as outlined in this privacy notice unless an extended retention period is required or permitted by law.
When we no longer need your data, it is erased from our systems and anonymized to avoid any identity disclosure. But, if, at the moment, it is not possible (for example, because the data is stored in backup archives), it is securely isolated until possible deletion.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
VMKON is committed to keeping your information safe and has implemented adequate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the data.
However, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our system and improperly collect, access or modify your information. As such, any transmission is at your risk. We recommend accessing our services only within a secure environment.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
VMKON respects your privacy rights and choices- it is essential that you are able to control your personal information. You may review, change or terminate your account at any time.
You have the following rights:
- Request access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold.
- Request rectification of incorrect, outdated, or incomplete data.
- Withdraw consent for data processing in the case when processing is based on consent.
- Restrict the processing of your personal information if it is applicable to data portability.
Under certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to how VMKON processes your personal information. If you want to exercise any of your rights above, you can request us by contacting us on the contact details provided in the ‘HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?’ section below.
For any further queries or concerns about your privacy rights, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our information office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browsers, mobile operating systems, and mobile applications are equipped with a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature that can be turned on to signal your privacy preference to not monitor your activity on the site. Currently, we do not recognize and implement DNT signals.
Our website is irresponsive to any DNT signals or anti-tracking mechanism you opt for. If the standard for online tracking is adopted, we must follow it in the future. Any updates in our practices will be thoroughly informed to our customers.
How Can You Contact Us?
We are open to all your queries and comments. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or submit a written request at the following address:
VMKON: Room 1005, Building 1, Headquarters Center, Tianan Science and Technology Park, Panyu District, Guangzhou.
Review, Rectification, and Deletion of Data
Based on the data protection laws in your country, you can always request us to change, review or delete your personal information. To request a review, drop us a message at vmkon.com/contacts/. We will contact you as soon as reasonably practicable.